Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Simple Sensations by RKMcCain Photography

Recently we launched our new branch of RKMcCain Photography.  Simple Sensations is our branch of boudoir, burlesque, and pin up style photography.  So far we have had three separate Simple Sensation sessions. They were all wonderful in their own way! I know quite a few people have questions, and are nervous about what all it entails.  Let me address a few of them!

FAQ:

Q: Am I naked?
A: No.  You will never be naked, unless you are wrapped in some sort of fabric.  However, even then you are encouraged to wear a strapless bra of some kind to provide the illusion that you are naked underneath.

Q: What do I wear?
A: Whatever you'd like! It can be your spouse's favorite tee shirt, jersey, sports uniform, sports jacket, etc.  It can be a role playing outfit of some sort that you know he likes such as a cop, naughty nurse, french maid, Susie Homemaker, etc.  You can always wear traditional pin up styles such as sundresses and garters, tennis skirts, etc.  Lastly, basic lingerie also makes for great pictures. Many gentleman like to see their spouse in a simple bra and panties doing something he loves.

Q: What do I bring?
A: Anything you think represents you as a woman, him as a man, and you two as a couple.  Maybe he has a favorite instrument, sports equipment, etc -- bring it!  Maybe y'all have a special bond over a certain game or movie character -- bring it!  You are more than welcome to bring anything you have in mind. We may use it; we may not, but that's the beauty of it!

Q: How many changes of clothing?
A: I recommend no fewer than three in an hour.  The longer your session the more outfits you'll have.  If you're interested in doing a calendar session, bring up to 12 different outfits preferably a different "themed" outfit for each month.

Q: Do you have any props?
A: Yes.  I have several different adult props, as well as an entire house you are able to roam.

Q: Who all will be involved?
A: Depending on the date and time of your session.  It will be no less than you and I (or mom depending on the photographer you choose), but it will be no more than Mom, Shelby (my assistant), my nine-month-old, and I.

Q: Who will see my images?
A: The people involved in making your session a success!  I do all of the editing for our Simple Sensations sessions.  Our printer will also see the images, but they're some big corporate company in Nebraska! Who cares if they see them, right? You have the right to choose which images, if any, you'd like for me to use in advertisement for our Simple Sensations.  However, remember I will NEVER publish any images I wouldn't be comfortable posting if it were me in the photo.

Q: What do I do with my images?
A: Whatever you want! If you want a 10x30 image to hang above your bed, you're more than welcome to it! These are for you and your spouse!

If you have any more questions please feel free to let me know!  These make great gifts for anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas, or even just because!  Here's a preview of two of my sessions just so you can have an idea of how tasteful things really are!  (Oh, and it's okay to be nervous at first! You will loosen up towards the end of your session, just ask around!)

My second session. This is one of my favorite pictures I have EVER taken!  I was so in love with it, I told her I was going to have a 10x30 printed to put above my bed! :)

My first lady, and our logo for our Simple Sensations line! She was such a wonderful sport - and our first calendar too!  We spent nearly 3.5 hours shooting, but had a blast doing so! I definitely got my creative juices flowing with her which gave me a lot of great ideas for future sessions! 

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment